BUSINESS SCHENGEN VISA FOR POLAND REQUIREMENTS
BUSINESS SCHENGEN VISA FOR POLAND REQUIREMENTS for the US residents (up to 90 days of stay) – documents shall be submitted in person to the Consular Division of the Polish Embassy in Washington, D.C., USA.
Please notify, there is a consular territorial jurisdiction concerning the visa applications. More details are available on www.waszyngton.msz.gov.pl
Attention: there is a possibility to travel to Poland also within the free visa travel movement.
1. SCHENGEN VISA APPLICATION FORM:
registered on-line at https://secure.e-konsulat.gov.pl/, filled out, printed, dated and signed twice, box 37 and under the statements at the very bottom.
2. VALID PASSPORT/TRAVEL DOCUMENT satisfying the following criteria:
- validity shall extend at least 3 months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States,
- contain at least 2 blank pages,
- issued within previous 10 years;
3. TRAVEL MEDICAL INSURANCE: confirmation letter from Health Insurance Company stating coverage with a minimum of 30.000 EURO (ca. $50,000) for trips outside the U.S. valid for all Schengen Countries, copy of healthcare card is not sufficient. If you do not have insurance, or your insurance company cannot provide such a specific letter, you must purchase travel medical insurance for the entire duration of your trip and provide proof of purchase (e.g. HCC Medical, Cigna Life, Travel Guard, Seven Corners etc.). The insurance requirement may be considered to have been met, where it is established that an adequate level of insurance may be presumed in the light of the applicant’s professional situation
4. PROOF of LEGAL RESIDENCE in the U.S. and re-entry document:
- original of the Residence Card (Green Card) or legalized copy,
- valid US resident visa type A, E, F (with endorsed I-20), G, H, I, J plus J1 documents, L, O, R;
The US residence permit or visa should be valid at least three months beyond the intended departure from the territory of Poland or other Member States (Schengen).
5. LETTER of INVITATION from Polish business partner specifying the nature of the business, signed by authorized company representative with name, position and contact details.
6. REFERENCE LETTER from the US employer confirming employment and intended purpose of trip.
7. PROOF of SUFFICIENT FINANCIAL MEANS; letter stating that all expenses are fully covered by e.g. a written proof that the inviting Polish business partner pays the expenses, or alternative, the sending employer or company pays for all expenses, or:
- last 3 bank account statements with name and address of owner(s),
- or proof of regular income e.g. pay slips of last 3 months,
- or if self employed tax return from previous fiscal year;
8. TRIP ITINERARY (including visits to other countries): FLIGHT RESERVATION, evidence of HOTEL BOOKINGS, stating name, address, telephone number and confirmation number,
9. VISA FEE; acceptable forms of payment for consular fees are cash, money order, cashier’s check. Personal checks are not accepted;
10. Two passport size BIOMETRIC PHOTOS taken within last six months to enable easy identification of an applicant:
- color, sharp, made on high quality paper against a plain white background.
- 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (US passport photo size is accepted),
- natural face expression and closed mouth,
- no head covering, hair must not cover any part of the face,
11. DRIVER`S LICENSE or UTILITY BILLS with applicant`s name as a proof of residence in consular territorial competence of the Consular Division of the Polish Embassy in Washington D.C.
12. RETURN SHIPMENT: addressed and prepaid envelope.