What can we do for you?

We represent  legal and personal entities before all Polish authorities and offices (e.g. city mayor, voievoda,  ZUS, NFZ, tax offices).

We will:

  • legalise your stay,
  • help with work permit,
  • do the address registration,
  • deal with PESEL and NIP issue,
  • enable the family reunion,
  • exchange your driver license for Polish one,
  • ease the child birth formalities in Poland for you,
  • assist with opening bank account in Poland,
  • establish business activities of your choice,
  • consult the purchase of property and other investments,
  • give the Polish immigration law consultations.

We will translate all your documents  as well and explain your rights in the administrative procedures.

And all of that for a very affordable price.

Do not hesitate to contact us.

KCT Kraków Consulting Team Bednarz sp. j.